anchored in light

A lifestyle blog about finding light in every avenue of life

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Monday Moments

I know it's Tuesday, but hey, that's a whole day ahead of last week! 


Actually got back to my journal, and what better way than with a Ginty egg (Saving Mr. Banks reference right there...). I am determined to finish this journal if it's the last thing that I do! (We won't mention the long list of half finished journals I have kicking around).


Tried my hand at a little hand lettering. It's something that I've always wanted to get into, inspired not in small part by Elise's Pieces with whom I share #SamePersonStatus
Also I made that envelope. I know it's just an envelope, but I'm pretty proud of it. Just sayin'


So normally every year Hatred and I go hiking every week in order to get in shape to tackle Mount Olympus (which has yet to happen. I think this is going to be year three of training for said hike), and we always kick off our hiking with Ensign Peak. I went on Saturday as part of what I thought was going to be a double date but turned out to be the Captain and I and one of his friends. Regardless, it kicked both of our trashes. It is way steep! I thought that all the other years when we'd done it that it was really hard because we were really out of shape. No Hatred, we were not, Ensign Peak is actually just kind of hard. 



I just can't help myself...



Sunday was a day of ALL the animals. I held a puppy, a baby chicken and practically hugged that horse. Yup, it was a good day. I'm starting to become a pretty bid fan of Sunday night walks. Mostly because then I get to take lots of pictures of flowers and the Captain doesn't judge me for it. Also, yes, I wear sweats 90% of the time after church on Sundays. The other 10% of the time I wear PJs. Yup, it's a thing. 

Anyway, this last week was pretty great! I hope that you all had a great one! Share a moment or two in the comments or drop me a line in an email!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment